International cricketers at the ICC World Twenty20 tournament in Bangladesh show support for young people living with HIV through the...
In her keynote address to the 2011 World Health Assembly, taking place in Geneva from 16-24 May, Prime Minister of Bangladesh Her...
As the overs are bowled, the wickets fall and the crowds go crazy in the 2011 Cricket World Cup, host-country Bangladesh is giving the...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 9,500 [4,100 - 97,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- % [% - 0.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 9,300 [4,000 - 95,000]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 3,300 [1,400 - 36,000]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- [ - 2,100]
- Deaths due to AIDS
- [ - 3,000]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17