Athletes aged 15–18 have converged in Nanjing, China, to compete in a wide range of sports at the 2014 Youth Olympic Games. From 16 to...
The Chinese news agency, Xinhua and UNAIDS have renewed their partnership for joint efforts on HIV through a two-year extension of the...
The First Lady of China Peng Liyuan underlined her ongoing commitment towards the vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
UNAIDS Country Director
Country progress reports - 2012 PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012 PDF