UNAIDS speaks with organizations in North America and Europe to better understand patterns of human rights violations and the...
The Nordic countries are staunch supporters of the global AIDS response and have supported UNAIDS both politically and financially since...
UNAIDS Executive Director Dr Peter Piot received one of the MDG3 Torches on Thursday 26 June in Geneva as part of a campaign organized...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- [5,500 - 7,500]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- [0.2% - 0.2%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [5,500 - 7,400]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [1,400 - 2,000]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- [<100 - <100]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17