The United Nations Secretary Generals’ Special Envoy on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific Prasada Rao visited the Philippines at the end of...
Asian women migrating to the Arab states often do so under unsafe conditions, are targets of sexual exploitation and violence and are...
The First Global Parliamentary Meeting on HIV/AIDS was opened on Wednesday 28 November in Manila by Mr Manny Villar, President of the...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 15,000 [11,000 - 23,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- <0.1% [<0.1% - <0.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 14,000 [11,000 - 22,000]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 2,200 [1,700 - 3,200]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- <500 [<200 - <1,000]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Bagasao, Teresita Marie P.
UNAIDS country coordinator
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF