The purpose of this RFP is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable contractor that will plan and execute the fundraising component for the UNAIDS HIV Testing campaign to be carried out between September 15 and December 31, 2014.
With regards to the latter, this means that the successful bidder will:
- Research and report on the fundraising opportunities and options in the three preferred markets, the U.S., South Africa, and Brazil
- Develop a campaign strategy/plan with a focus on fundraising in the three markets
- Develop a clear call to action for the campaign, including a click-to-donate banner
- Create a mechanism to engage and activate people via SMS and possibly other channels in the three markets (young people should be able to send an SMS message and get back a list of local places where they can get HIV tested or to make a donation to UNAIDS via SMS)
- Manage the campaign: set clear goals, develop campaign strategies and ensure that the fundraising component is aligned with the creative materials that are developed by a creative agency. Prepare a written report providing fundraising results, other campaign metrics, and a narrative report on the work
For all details of requirements please refer to the Request for Proposal document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: RFP-2014-18
Closing Date: Mon, 8 September 2014
Email for submissions of all queries: Bids@unaids.org