NASA Publications and tools
NASA describes the flow of resources spent in the HIV response from their origin to the beneficiary populations. It provides decision makers with strategic information that allow countries to mobilize resources, have a stronger accountability and a more efficient and effective program implementation. NASA is a tool within the national monitoring and evaluation framework and is a recommended measurement tool to track HIV spending at country level to report to GARPR indicator 6.1.
The main questions addressed by NASA are:
- Who finances the HIV response?
- Who manages the funds?
- Who provides the services?
- What programmes are provided?
- Who benefits from the programmes?
- What resources are consumed in the production of these programmes?
NASA Resource Tracking System Installation files