Two new mobile clinics donated by the Government of the Russian Federation will provide health services, including for HIV, to people...
During a nine day tour of five countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, a group of HIV advocates met with policy makers and...
Photo gallery of the tour of women against AIDS in Armenia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine. Women against AIDS tour was conceived...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 3,700 [2,400 - 5,900]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- 0.2% [0.1% - 0.3%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 3,600 [2,400 - 5,900]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [ - 1,100]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17