During a meeting on May 23 in Geneva, the Minister of Health of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Dr Sadiq AbdulKarim Al Shehabi and UNAIDS...
Asian women migrating to the Arab states often do so under unsafe conditions, are targets of sexual exploitation and violence and are...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF