Hosting a group of students on 6 April at the Kensington Oval stadium in Bridgetown, Barbados, the West Indies Cricket Team expressed...
As the World Twenty20 Tournament takes place in Barbados, cricketers are participating in a number of HIV awareness outreach and...
AIDS has become the “greatest leadership challenge to nations and regions”, the UNAIDS Deputy Executive Director UNAIDS Michel...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- [1,300 - 1,800]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- [0.8% - 1.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [1,300 - 1,700]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [<500 - <500]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- [<100 - <100]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director, Regional Support Team for the Caribbean
Country progress reports - 2010PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF