The First Lady of Cambodia, Lok Chumteav Dr Bun Rany Hun Sen, has been appointed the National Champion for the UN Secretary-General’s...
In a recent visit to the first methadone clinic in Cambodia, United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon praised government authorities...
At a ceremony held in New York on the eve of the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Summit, the Kingdom of Cambodia was presented with...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 76,000 [59,000 - 120,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- 0.8% [0.5% - 1.5%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 71,000 [51,000 - 130,000]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 39,000 [26,000 - 76,000]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- 2,700 [1,900 - 4,700]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
UNAIDS country coordinator
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF