More than 35 students from 22 countries across sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, Haiti and France have completed a...
A new handbook to help design and implement HIV programmes focusing on men who have sex with men (MSM) in the Middle East and North...
In “Standing Up, Speaking Out”, a new UNAIDS report launched today in Cairo, Egypt, 140 women living with HIV from 10 countries in...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 7,400 [4,800 - 12,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 7,200 [4,600 - 12,000]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 1,800 [1,200 - 2,900]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17