Speaking at a forum on AIDS leadership held in Bangkok on 18 November, the President Ratu Epeli Nailatikau of Fiji, emphasized the...
Speaking at a meeting on International Women’s Day in Suva, capital city of Fiji, UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé praised...
At ICAAP 10 the new study, Secret lives, other voices, was launched. It explores sexuality, gender identity and HIV transmission risk in...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- <1,000 [<1,000 - 1,200]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- 0.2% [0.2% - 0.2%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- <1,000 [<1,000 - 1,100]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- <500 [<500 - <500]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- <100 [<100 - <100]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Tim Rwabuhemba Musinguzi
UNAIDS country coordinator
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF