Speaking with a group of young Moroccans on 4 April, UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé urged youth across the country—and...
Focusing resources on populations at high risk of HIV infection is at the core of a new national AIDS strategy in Morocco. Launched in...
While a wide range of AIDS epidemics occur across the Francophone world, this week in Casablanca, countries came together to speak with...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 30,000 [22,000 - 40,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- 0.1% [0.1% - 0.2%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 29,000 [22,000 - 39,000]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 11,000 [8,500 - 14,000]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- 1,200 [<1,000 - 1,800]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17