Families need to be empowered to provide the first line of protection against stigma, raise HIV awareness and decrease new HIV...
During his official visit to Qatar, UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé encouraged the country to increase its contributions to...
As leaders gather in Qatar's capital, Doha, to take stock of the implementation of the 2002 Monterey Consensus on financing for...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF