At a meeting convened by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the auspices of the League of Arab States and supported by UNAIDS,...
A report on the HIV epidemic in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) shows that while the overall HIV prevalence in the region is...
A new initiative “Combating AIDS in GCC countries” was hosted by the Minister of Health of Saudi Arabia, Dr Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Saudi Arabia Contacts
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2010PDF