Ofertas de ONUSIDA
The purpose of this RFP is to suitable contractor to design and optionally also develop the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) web portal.
The UNAIDS web portal, currently with a working title “Investing for Results”, has been proposed to fulfill the following objectives:
- Increase stakeholders’ understanding of the UNAIDS strategy and results;
- Enhance transparency on what UNAIDS does, how and where;
- Tell a story on the Joint Programme’s achievements, on making a difference on AIDS as well as beyond AIDS (global health, social agenda, and broader development)
- Be accountable on the use of funds and delivery of results;
- Assure on the available management and accountability systems in place;
- Offer information on the plans for the future and articulate our financial “ask”;
- Inspire donors to support UNAIDS and attract more resources
Furthermore, the UNAIDS web portal will likewise serve as a platform to convey the key message that UNAIDS, is a unique entity in the UN system that delivers its mandates and achieve results with great impact on the AIDS epidemic. Through its various elements, the portal should illustrate UNAIDS as an organization with personality, connected to people, civil society, activists and those who do not have voice to articulate their aspirations. The UNAIDS web portal is also expected to demonstrate and chart the continuum of UNAIDS work for the 2014-2015 and beyond.
For all details of requirements please refer to the Invitation to Bid document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: RFP-2014-05
Closing Date: Mon, 31 March 2014
Revised Date: Tue, 11 March 2014
Reason for revision: Editorial changes to the RFP to correct the name and acronym of the Communications and Global Advocacy (CMM) Department.