The purpose of this Invitation to Bid (ITB) is to select a suitable supplier to provide necessary equipment and services for the implementation of a "Kenya Situation Room" in multiple locations within Kenya.
The ITB consists in two lots and suppliers can bid for one of both lots.
- Provision of Display devices (TV screens or professional monitors) to display HIV/AIDS mapping tools, Computer devices (tablets, laptops and workstations) that will be used to control and provide display sources for the display devices with a warranty of minimum of 3 (three) years to a maximum of 5 (five) years for all equipment.
- Delivery and installation such display and computer devices at defined project locations in Kenya, including the supply of power, cabling and mounting accessories, where required.
For all details of requirements please refer to the Invitation to Bid document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: 44277
Closing Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 - 05:00 PM
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to select a suitable contractor to summarize and highlight, for a sample of 22 countries, the salient data quality issues associated with each of the 30 current GARPR indicators (see link for more information on the indicators).
These results become the basis for highlighting critical patterns impeding data quality in global AIDS reporting and for informing national strategies to strengthen data quality assurance practices.
Note that this RFP aims to complement the objectives of UNAIDS RFP-2015-02 dated 02/02/2015 link http://www.unaids.org/en/requestforproposals/RFP-2015-02 which focusses on identifying the gaps and redundancies of the current GARPR monitoring framework (2014) with a view to develop framework for the post 2015 period.
The emphasis of this RFP is on identifying data quality issues that impact the current indicator set with a view to improve quality of data that informs post 2015 global AIDS reporting.
• Data quality review methodology specific to types of indicators in the current indicator set.
• Draft questionnaire.
• Reviews in two countries.
• Share results with UNAIDS Secretariat/POC, revise questionnaire / tool.
• Reviews in remaining 20 countries.
• Submission of summary document with recommendations for data quality improvement.
For all details of requirements please refer to the Request for Proposal document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: 44221
Closing Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 - 05:00 PM