Ofertas de ONUSIDA
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable contractor to carry out the Mapping of Technical Support for Health-Systems related aspects of HIV Programs and Planning
The work will look at sources of TS that have already been providing support and assistance to HIV activities and programs. It will also identify sources of TS that are not HIV-specific, but are nevertheless in the position to potentially support addressing health systems bottlenecks to HIV responses in the future, within the context of the development of broad health system and health planning capacity. The sources of TS should be assessed at country, regional and global levels.
This work will in particular serve to map out:
- Sources of TS for health sector planning including the HIV elements of such planning
- Sources of TS for strengthening different aspects of the health systems, including in particular:
- The health work force
- Procurement and Supply chain management
- Service delivery, including the design and evaluation of decentralized and integrated programs and services
- Health financing issues (including initiatives to abolish user fees, develop social health insurance, better align and combine different funding streams etc.
For all details please refer to the Request for Proposal posted in this page.
RFP Reference: RFP-2011-10
Closing Date: Mon, 28 March 2011
Revised Date: Thu, 10 March 2011
Reason for revision: Deadline extension from 21-March to 28-March
Award Information: Awarded to The Royal Tropical Institute from The Netherlands for USD45,321
Email for submissions of all queries: Bids@unaids.org