Ofertas de ONUSIDA
This Expression of Interest (EOI) is meant to identify individuals or companies nominating individuals in order to provide professional consultancy for communication and press media liaison.
The selected consultant will be performing the following tasks on a regular basis:
- Updates and maintains the database of media contact for corporate communication liaison and relationship management; ensures the database is completed according to the client relationship management process and submitted to UNAIDS Communications Manager (Global Media) for approval and clearance before it is updated.
- Acts as facilitator of online communication process; review, edit, proof-read and format if necessary corporate communication messages before it’s disseminated and/or posted on UNAIDS website.
- Provides administrative support for coordinating various communication activities and projects.
- Occasionally provides assistance for and promoting online communication project initiatives.
- Assists in the organization of various events.
- Assists in the project planning and preparation; monitors status of project initiatives assigned by Director of Communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please consult the EOI document for details on the services required and the requirements for the providers.
RFP Reference: EOI-2011-47
Closing Date: Fri, 18 November 2011
Email for submission of all queries: Bids@unaids.org
Email Subject: EOI-2011-47 Inquiry