Ofertas de ONUSIDA
The purpose of this RFP is to establish a non-exclusive Long Term agreement valid for one year with up to 6 suppliers who would be first contacted to meet our needs related to communications and global advocacy for ad-hoc assignments based on business decisions and resources planning of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS).
UNAIDS is looking for expertise in producing English language communication materials in the following areas:
- Press Release, Statements
- Story ideas and Op-Ed Commentaries
- Advocacy Campaigns
- Media Strategy
- Country Visits' briefings & Talking Points
- Corporate Reports
UNAIDS will commission, during the period of the agreement specific tasks from the areas of work described above. Each assignment could be requested to produce a single deliverable form one of the areas or any combination of them with an expected duration from two to ten working days each.
The duration of each assignment is expected to be between three to ten working days and the expected turn-around timeframe is usually 24 hours unless it is otherwise communicated to the contractor(s).
For all details of requirements please refer to the Request for Proposal document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: RFP-2013-25
Closing Date: Mon, 30 September 2013
Revised Date: Tue, 10 September 2013
Reason for revision: Extension of deadline from 16/September to 30/September due to the number of questions received and the UNAIDS delay in posting the answers before the end of this week.
Award Information: Long Term agreements awarded to 4 bidders for a total maximum amount of USD 1,141,844. Refer to the RFP page for details.
Long Term Agreements awarded to:
- The Corkery Group, USA for Press Releases/Statements, Story Ideas, Advocacy Campaigns, Media Strategy and Country Visit support for a maximum amount of USD 660,000
- Ketchum Ltd., U.K. for Press Releases/Statements, Story Ideas, Advocacy Campaigns, Media Strategy and Country Visit support for a maximum amount of USD 391,200
- West Wing Writers, USA for Corporate Reports for a maximum amont of USD 60,000
- Another Option LLC, USA for Corporate Reports for a maximum amount of USD 30,644
Email for submissions of all queries: Bids@unaids.org