Appels d'offres de l'ONUSIDA
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable contractor to carry out an Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Global Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group (MERG).
The assessment will examine the MERG mandate and coordination role; review how the MERG structures and membership have contributed to achieving the objectives set for the MERG; and make recommendations on the MERG TOR, the set up, structure and type of membership.
Specifically the contractor will:
- Further develop an assessment framework, methodology and workplan provided initially in their proposal.
- Design the interview tools and client feedback instrument tools to carry out the assessment
- Desk review of key documents
- Participate in regular conference calls with UNAIDS
- Develop an assessment report summarizing the key findings
RFP Reference: RFP-2011-05
Closing Date: Mon, 28 February 2011
Award Information: Awarded to Ernst & Young from Hungary for USD45,000
Email for submissions of all queries: Bids@unaids.org
Email subject: RFP-2011-05 Inquiries