The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and select a suitable contractor to carry out the following tasks:
- Extract and systematically review all evaluations related to HIV Prevention and Treatment in PubMed, Medline, and Cochrane Libraries, since 2004.
- Apply the quality rating tool, developed and endorsed by the Monitoring and Evaluation Reference Group (MERG) to the evaluations extracted from the libraries.
- Catalogue the evaluations into the UNAIDS Evaluation Repository, together with the quality rating and other relevant metadata.
- Conduct a systematic review and analysis of the evaluations in the repository and report on the variability of evaluation quality across dimensions of HIV and AIDS related themes and geographic regions.
- Propose modification to the navigation and design of the repository to improve access.
For all details of requirements please refer to the Request for Proposal document attached to this notice.
RFP Reference: RFP-2014-14
Closing Date: Mon, 14 July 2014
Email for submissions of all queries: Bids@unaids.org